Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Uncle Roger comes to stay

Continuing on the theme of 'firsts' we have a few more to add to the list from last week.
1. We had our first visitor in the form of Andy's good friend Roger who moved to Sydney just before we moved to Melbourne. It didn't stop raining the whole time he was here so I think he'll bring a jacket next time!
2. As I am now a fulltime mum / housewife / domestic goddess in the making, I conformed to the stereotype and attended my first tupperware party. How expensive is plastic!?......
3. The sun made an appearance last week so Max, Celia and I headed to the beach and built sandcastles for the first time (well, not my first time obviously). It was 28 degrees and the beach was deserted - if this beach was in London or NI how crowded do you think it would be on a hot sunny day??!.....
 4. Celia met Santa for the first time! We were at Deloitte's family Christmas Party up in the Dandenong Hills and although it was cold, wet and windy (this was the day after the beach!) we still had lots of fun especially on the steam train Puffing Billy.


5. Wrote my Chrsitmas cards in the garden on a sun lounger - very strange!

1 comment: