Friday, November 5, 2010

It's official - Max is clinically obese

I never thought I would be the 'feeder' type but the nurse confirmed it today - Max is overweight and he hasn't even had one mouthful of the home baking! So he's on a diet from now on but how you put a baby on a diet when all they 'eat' is milk and that's only when they're hungry I haven't quite worked out yet. I think exercise must be the key so it's just as well he started swimming lessons last week. Not sure how many calories 'floating' burns up but I'm sure he will be doing the front crawl by the end of tomorrow's lesson.
He also attended the 'Prams in the Park' fitness session with me yesterday but he hardly broke sweat unlike me! I'm glad to say it wasn't just jogging round the park with your buggy but full on personally tailored circuit training so I am VERY sore today which is great as no gain without pain!

2 comments:

  1. Poor "wee" Max - he'll grow into himself, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your sense of humor - both you and Andy - Cheers. See you around...Sevda

    ReplyDelete